We are looking for a compliance officer whose main objectives are to support and lead regulatory actions in new and existing markets, in order to enable the growth of the company in those markets.
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for establishing and meeting the regulatory demands of new markets, as well as continuously following and updating the regulatory changes in the existing markets.
The Compliance Officer will work closely with the Management team and will be involved in a variety of business-related topics and B2B management.
- Leading the regulatory process for new markets
- Following regulations and regulation updates, and implementing them in the company’s procedures
- Serve as the company compliance officer while handling the regulatory procedures
- Leading the regulatory aspects with the company partners in cooperation with the commercial and technical teams.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Optimizing and executing new analysis methods.
- Coordinate all compliance-related tasks with the Customer Support department
- To be appointed as the company MLRO
- At least 2 year of experience as a Compliance Officer in the Gaming / Gambling industry – required
- Experience in a global organization – required
- Experience as a previous MLRO – advantage
- Law background – advantage
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)