We are looking for individuals who like to work in a team and are interested in Customer Support.
The Customer Support Representative’s is expected to deliver top quality Service to the Company’s esteemed customers through email, phone, live chat and instant messaging such as Whatsapp and Messenger. The role also involves operational tasks, for which full training will be provided.
· Handle Incoming and outgoing telephone calls, live and instant messaging chats and email communication in order to provide assistance to customers’ enquiries and requests;
· Resolve incoming queries and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction;
· Process all calls in a timely, accurate and courteous manner;
· Complete all related documentation and data entry to high standards and within the set time parameters to ensure call availability;
· Creatively look for options, possibilities and choice for customers;
· Sell solutions and deliver results to customers;
· Ensure that the provision of excellent customer service levels is maintained and exceeded;
· Ensure that there is adherence to the quality parameters, procedures and policies as established by the Company;
· Strive to reach each one’s own targets in order to be able to contribute towards the attainment of the Company’s own targets and standard levels;
· Be responsible to develop and maintain a good knowledge of the Company’s products, services and systems;
· Be sure to comply with all the company’s business processes, policies and legislation requirements;
· To handle all client contacts in line with the Company’s defined standards whilst keeping customer and company details completely confidential from external and third parties;
· Follow all procedures diligently in relation to the operational tasks.
· English Language is a must along with another language would be considered an asset.
· Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
· Ability to work on shift basis, including night shifts.