Lotto Direct is on the lookout for an excellent team player to join our growing team. Candidates who are interested in the mentioned position may find more details regarding the position below.
- Monitor and review suspicious player activity relating to fraud and AML.
- Review of daily reports and investigate suspicious player activity.
- Investigate and take immediate actions/decisions on fraudulent transactions and accounts.
- Communicate with players and request documentation when necessary.
- Review and verify player documentation (missing docs, expired docs, suspicious docs).
- Work with other departments where necessary to ensure that follow-up action is taken.
- Escalate Suspicious Activity/Transaction Reports to the MLRO.
- Review and record chargebacks to help prevent chargeback risk.
- Other required tasks specified by the RFP Team Lead.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, an additional language would be considered an asset.
- Conversant with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organised and attentive to detail.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to express opinions and recommendations for continuous process improvement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Previous anti-fraud experience
Further training will be provided to the selected candidate